Intended for companies in need of extreme battery technology solutions and access to expertise and pre-competitive research results.
- Identified as Industry member in CREB web site and promotional materials
- Inclusion of up to 5 employees in CREB membership list
- Admission to semi-annual CREB member meetings for those 5 employees
- Access to CREB Consortium Member facilities in accordance with applicable policies
- Opportunity to participate in CREB collaborations
- Awareness of opportunities to identify and jointly pursue alternative revenue streams in accordance with consortium member organization applicable policies
- Access to expertise of CREB Consortium battery researchers
- Ability to review CREB Consortium funded research results and generated IP before publication or patent filing
- NERF to use CREB Consortium IP for internal use, which does not include use for products or services intended for commercial purposes. Each Member reserves the right to license its interest in its Sole Inventions or Joint Inventions for commercial purposes, with CREB Consortium Members having right of first refusal for any commercial licensing. If a Member desires to exclusively license its Sole Invention, it shall provide notice to all Consortium Members and agree to negotiate in good faith with the first Member to request an exclusive license.
- Input into direction of CREB Consortium sponsored research – through written white papers to CAB