- Establish a collaborative research environment between U.S. Government, Academia, and Industry that conducts innovative computational and experimental research.
- Collaborate with diverse group of scientists to accelerate the infusion of new technologies in support of battery technology requirements.
- Exchange researchers between Consortium members to facilitate the execution of joint research projects.
- Provide educational programs to foster scientific interchange and facilitate transition of new technologies within the technology community.
- Access to unique infrastructure at member organizations.
For full details of the Consortium agreement, please read our Articles of Collaboration.