Sponsoring Agency Participation
Intended for government agencies (e.g., ONR, AFOSR, NASA, NIH) interested in sponsoring CREB Consortium research.
- Identified as Sponsor Federal Agency in CREB web site and promotional materials
- Inclusion of Sponsor representatives in CREB membership list
- Free admission for Sponsor representatives to semi-annual CREB member meetings
- Access to CREB Consortium Member facilities in accordance with applicable policies
- Opportunity to participate in CREB collaborations
- Awareness of opportunities to identify and jointly pursue alternative revenue streams in accordance with consortium member organization applicable policies
- Access to expertise of CREB Consortium battery researchers
- NERF for government purpose
- Additional funding above initial $20,000 fee can target a specific area of research solicitation or activity such as workshops etc.
- If total contributions exceed $80,000 the following additional benefits ensue.
- Participation in the CREB Consortium Advisory Board to set direction